Wednesday 26 February 2020

I thought my kid had a behavioral disorder..


Turns out he's a super 3 year old who is cognitively well beyond his years. After the behavioral analysis (by a licensed behavioral therapist) I found out that my son's just bored, and because of that boredom he lashes out to make life more eventful.Never thought I would have a super baby. I've never taught my kid baby sign language, fed him organic crap or any of that. I wasn't absent either but never considered myself the mom of a super baby I guess.So now I get to meet wth the therapist and come up with a game plan to challenge my little man's mind and provide him with more stimulation to make his outbursts lessen.In hindsight it makes sense and it's nice to have answers. I will ruin my entire life if I am bored. Upheave everything and start over because I cant stand when my life isnt fulfilling. My stomach churns at the thought of staying home all weekend and accomplishing nothing. So I guess me and my little busy body are just gunna have to play and learn some more, what wonderful news 😁 via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2I2GoYk

No comments:

Post a Comment