Friday 28 February 2020

People and baby rabies.


It really irks me the damn typical question they keep asking."Are you going to have children?"Then you got one kid."Are you gonna have another?"You ended up with two."Ah, maybe another addition to the family?"You finally got three."Maybe it's enough already?!".I had a bad pregnancy.I spent a week in the hospital bleeding profusely due to my body somehow had this idea that the pregnancy itself was a germ to get rid off and my plasma decided to drop from 100,000 something to 150.Yeah, it was that bad. And people know about this. The ones that ask me about having more kids anyway.Do they care? Nope. Because it's always the same question..I just wish I could pull out my placenta and hit them right in the face.Sorry for ranting. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2TpFb2H

No comments:

Post a Comment