Friday 28 February 2020

11 year old “dating” a 14 year old suddenly! Help?!? Advice


My 11 year old son is a mild mannered, “good” kid who has never been in trouble in his life. He is shy when it comes to his personal life aka sensitive and gets mad if I ask too many questions . He is very handsome and has had girls liking him way before he ever liked them back. I look in his phone on occasion and I have never found anything out of the ordinary, so I don’t mention looking and I know as soon as I do, he will spiral into an emotional defensive ball of emotions and the conversation will go downhill, but I found something and I’m seeking advice!!! He recently broke up with his 11 year old girlfriend and is apparently “dating “ a 14 year old . FYI he isn’t allowed to date. This little girl sends him texts asking if he wants her to kiss him at school breakfast, because he gets there early since I leave for work early , and stating often that she wants to f*** him and asks all the time if he wants to get her pregnant ?!?! She asks him if he knows how to have sex (this dork of course says yes) She also asks him if she can give him a hickey and in her words “suck his d***.” My son being a typical male, is beyond interested in this and of course replies yes all the time. First of all, as his mom I feel like puking and he isn’t unsupervised, but this little girl is determined. Second, I have had open discussions about sexual health and what is and isn’t expected of him at this age. This 14 year old also mentions being on house arrest recently, beating people up, having already had one sexual partner, and says she drives! Even took a selfie driving! Are threatens to kill herself if they break up. This is a NIGHTMARE?!?! I saw where several of his friends told him she’s a “hoe” and that he does not need to be “dating” her. I thought about all kinds of stuff like texting her myself and giving her a piece of my mind (bad idea), calling her parents (soon as I find out who they are), talking to someone at the school (and say what exactly ?!?) , forbidding him from being her boyfriend (?) , blocking her texts and taking him to school later. He needs to WAIT until he’s 14 before I have to deal with this nightmare and ...even then, this would be too much. Advice PLEASE?!?! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PBhpzA

No comments:

Post a Comment