Tuesday 25 February 2020

Is it common not to like other kids?


I had zero experience with kids before my son was born. Never even changed a diaper. But I took to motherhood seamlessly and I adore my son and I’m expecting my second this summer. I cannot wait!However, I cannot stand other kids. I go on play dates with other mom friends who have kids around his age and I just don’t like their kids. I dislike the way they smell, eat, and if they’re nose is runny I want to vomit. If friends ask me to hold their infant I will... but again, gross. I don’t like them. They aren’t cute to me.A strangers child ran up and grabbed my legs and put her head on my thighs the other day at the park and I was just like ‘ew’ and wanted her to stop instantly. I didn’t think it was cute. Her mother quickly grabbed her thank god. I dislike when other kids are poorly behaved in public and effects our good time. I don’t see a kid who is learning, I just see wtf is wrong with you child.What’s wrong with me 😩 anyone else like this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SYIS0f

No comments:

Post a Comment