Wednesday 26 February 2020

Neighbour’s newborn is crying constantly and my god does this child have lungs


I think it’s upstairs - I live in a block so hard to work out exactly where it’s coming from.This baby is crying A LOT from morning until night and this baby has a loud guttural cry. I work from home and the volume is crazy loud. It’s actually really sparking my anxiety hearing it all the time.I’ve never met this person, I don’t even know which neighbour it is (although I’m sure I can track her down based on sound alone.) I’m downstairs and the sound is going right through me - this baby is louder than my baby ever was. I feel like this mother must be going mad and getting into herself into a right state.Would it be strange for me to knock on her door and offer a helping hand? When I say a helping hand I mean literally holding the little screamer while she has a coffee or a shower or just a moment to herself. Should I knock? Slip a note under her door? Is it weird? Will she think I’m judging her?I just know how it feels to be alone all day with your baby screaming at you and it’s so lonely and you feel like you’re going mad. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2VoE31Z

No comments:

Post a Comment