Wednesday 26 February 2020

How was your experience on your baby first three months


I felt like my world was going to fall, Baby didn't like me at all, He always cried when I had him on my arms. My wife was with him from 7 am to 7 pm and I was with him from 7 pm to 7 am. I don't know what was going on with my son but he only wanted to sleep 1 hour during day and woke up 4 times during night. My wife had maternity leave for 3 months and I had it for 2 days. It was a horrible experience for both of us, She got depressed as she didn't leave the house during day and I was tired because I was working during day and taking care of him during night as I can wake up easily at night and I didn't want my wife to get tired as she was seeing him during day. We didn't have our parents help at all only some spontaneous visits once a week (not all weeks). After those three months passed my baby started to sleep at night from 7 pm to 12 pm and waking up every three hours. I started to get in touch with him. Now that he is 7 months old he sleeps from 7 pm to 3 am and from 3 am to 6 am. It was a horrible experience that I am not going to repeat, Fun started after month 3 as he started to enjoy my company. Now I completely enjoy my baby and I was able to create a routine for us that I really love. Did you experience something similar? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/395H7US

No comments:

Post a Comment