Wednesday 26 February 2020

My 17 years old son might be gay, I'm afraid to ask him. We will accept him. But I worry about his life, should I or not?


My 17 years old son might be gay and I'm afraid to ask him. We will accept him. But I'm afraid for his safety and if he is seeing older guys. I'm totally against that. Should I told him that I know and some advice or gave him sign to come out, any adivce?He was always interested in more feminine things, don't get me wrong. I'm basketball coach, I have three sons he is the oldest. He played basketball but he was never interested. He told me that he likes other things and I said how you want, do what ever you want. He has taste in fashion, and buy clothes for all of male members of family, he watch a lot of teen love series. Most of his friends are girls but he do have some male friends too. He is interested in art and music. Maybe that's sounds stereotypical, but I want to hear your opinion. He never dated girl nor is interested in dating. We live in Czech Republic, its quite Liberal country but still some people are conservative for that things. I remember one year ago I said that gay people are "weird" and he hear that and left the room I didn't pay attention for that. Recently my wife told me that he had rainbow badge. Maybe will be weird but with my middle son who is 15, we checked his Instagram to see what he follows, he follows some models but nothing werid maybe he is just interested in that.My wife wants to ask him but he is afraid. Honestly we decided that he should say it. I'm ready for that, but it won't be easy. But maybe he is not gay.He always hide his phone when he chats. I'm kinda afraid, for his safety. He is apparently popular in school and I don't think he is bullied. But if he is gay I wouldn't not like to see him with older creepy guys, that's my main fear. We live in small town but is close to capital and he often goes there.I and my wife will accept him. He is my firstborn, we were close, we are still close. He doesn't talk a lot but I understand that he is puberty. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3c7OKvM

No comments:

Post a Comment