Saturday 29 February 2020

Different reactions based on baby’s gender??


Hello everyone! I’m am the mother of one 3yo girl and a 6mo boy. It just so happens that in the past couple of weeks I’ve had multiple encounters with strangers saying almost the same thing to my son. My son is a super happy baby and smiles at pretty much anything. So when he sees someone he will smile, and the person would say almost exactly this, “Aw he is such a flirt! What a little ladies man!” It’s been said so much lately that it made me realize no one ever said anything like that to my daughter when she was a baby. She was just told how sweet and cute she is. I don’t know, but has anyone else thought about this difference? Sorry for the random thought but the whole thing kind of rubs me the wrong way and I was wondering what others thought. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Tary8G

No comments:

Post a Comment