Thursday 27 February 2020

6yr old asking for siblings


How can I tell my 6yr old he might not have a sibling. He sees all his friends with siblings and tonight was bad. He left a school thing and saw all his friends walking out holding hands with siblings and cane home crying asking for one. We have tried for years and have at least 2 miscarriages recently. I feel lately like I'm slipping into a dark hole, all our friends are having second children, and someone at my job is pregnant and I just feel my heart shredding everytime. I've tended to stay away from gathering lately because it is just so hard with everyone asking when we are going to have another child. I dont know how to say we have tried or what to say to get them to understand. Now my sweet boy is coming home crying about this and it destroys me. Any advice will be helpful. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Vt5YOh

No comments:

Post a Comment