Saturday 29 February 2020

Send Help


Sometimes I feel as if I am failing as a parent, I am a 21F and my little is 18 months.Lately, he has been pushing my buttons and it's been working, I've been losing my shit. I try to stay as cool and collected as possible but there are days where I want to runaway from my responsibilities. (I don't obviously, but I'm expressing here).He's a gorgeous little boy and sweet when he wants but knows how to manipulate his way into getting what he wants. When I try to discipline, he'll throw a tantrum in order to get his way and I throw in the towel and just let him have at whatever he wants.Send help, it's getting crazy here.​Some background info: I'm a psychology student and know all the proper ways to "do parenting" according to the books but I fail. Obviously there's no rules on how to be a parent but I just need some insight from others.How did you manage to get these tough times? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2TrvkJF

No comments:

Post a Comment