Friday 28 February 2020

Ex [30F] asks for time with son [4M] on every single one of my weekends, then doesnt spend any time with him on her own weekends.


My [32M] ex wife and I have 50/50 custody of our son, rotating every other weekend. I respect her schedule, yet 6 out of the last 10 weekends I have had him, she texts and asks me if she can have him for a few hours. The first couple times I just said yes because it was around the holidays and I know she cant control when her own family schedules different get-togethers, but now she is asking if she can take him to the movies, or on a play date with one of her own friend's kids. Stuff she can do literally any other day.On top of that, the people I know who have her on social media, have showed me that on her weekends with our son, she passes him off to stay with grandparents for the weekend and she goes out.The easy answer would be tell her "no". Which I have done, and just creates an argument where she goes off on me and says she is going to take me to court and get full custody. It has gotten stressful, and I'm ready to pull my hair out. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/32ASqlf

No comments:

Post a Comment