Saturday 29 February 2020

My baby tries to get up at 6/7 am now and it’s KILLING ME.


I am, by far someone who requires a lot of sleep. I used to go to bed at 9/10 and get up about 11/12 to feel well rested obviously that was gonna change with a child. He used to get up around 8:30/9 and I adjusted to an extent but this morning...oh my goodness he was trying to play at 6:30 when my husband went to check him. I did the math he went to bed at 8 so 8-10 hours of sleep he’s in the ballpark for reasonably getting up.Anybody else just hit physical exhaustion with how early their baby wants to get up? How on earth did you deal with it? Anything here will be helpful I’ve already moved bestow back from 7 to 8 but not much help** to clarify I’m definitely not trying to make him sleep until 9 or anything I’m asking how those of you who are definitely not morning people processed the change and adjusted. I want to be more awake and alert in the morning to do more with him rather than being a tired slug for the first 3 hours of the day via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PDrDzI

No comments:

Post a Comment