Thursday 27 February 2020

Found out my ex-husband was charged with Child indecency by sexual contact- PLEASE HELP


Hello everyone,Some quick background info- I live in Texas and have 2 kids (son is 7, daughter is 8) with my ex-husband, who I was married with for 8 years. He was a horrible controlling husband and I can't be more than happy that I am divorced from him of 2 years. To my disdain, he has half custody of our children, but somehow we are able to assure that our children are happy.Back in September, Child Protective Services reached out to me to inform me that there has been a report of sexual abuse on my two children with the perpetrator being my ex-husband. The investigation has been closed after they determined there was not enough evidence of sexual abuse.The other day I was looking for some old divorce documents for my record online and found that my ex-husband was arrested on and charged with Child Indecency by Sexual Contact. His original court date was 02/20/2020, but has been re-scheduled to 03/12/2020. I have contacted Child Protective Services to request the documents of the investigation back in September. They told me that Child Protective Services can't do anything because my children aren't involved and to contact a lawyer. I fear my children may be involved and if not, something may happen to them in the future.Should I confront him about this? He doesn't know that I found out.I am really lost right now and not sure what to do. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance.TLDR- found out my controlling and emotionally abusive ex-husband that has half-custody of our two children and I don't know what to do. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/3agyjf3

No comments:

Post a Comment