Thursday 27 February 2020

A parent tried to start a physical fight in a mall because I confronted her about two comments she made about my son.


Sharing this because this was incredibly frightening. I was in a clothing store with my 4 year old. My son wasn't behaving great by any means and took off down an aisle running.Another family was in the store (mom, dad, 2 kids). The mom made a comment while staring at me saying "at least I'm not the one chasing my son around a store."So be it. I go to check out (small store). The family gets in line behind me. The mother tells her kids "oh don't let that boy bother you just ignore him. I know, I know. He is bad."I turned around and said "I'm sorry, do you have an issue with my son?"She stammers, the man with her starts claiming I'm being "disrespectful" and that they were talking to their kids. Mind you, that wasn't the case. I put the items i was going to purchase back and left.We sat down in the food court with my son's dad. The guy from the store storms out and confront my son's dad, starting off with "I know your wife is fucking looking at me and she's a bitch."In front of my 4 year old. My son's dad told us to head over to a different store and somehow got the guy to calm down.So this was a first as a parent. A bit shaken over it but I didn't want my son to think what the family behind us said was okay. Almost ended in a mall brawl. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/32CuRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment