Thursday 31 October 2019

Co-Parenting Halloween Win!


We separated about three years ago. In the first two years, there was a lot of struggles that included the usual anger, resentment, etc. but we did our best to prioritize our kids.Thursday are my days, so the plan was to trick or treat in my in-law's neighborhood with my husband, his parents, my ex-husband, his fiance, and her daughter. Well, my FIL had to work, my husband had to work, and his fiance recently undergone a major medical procedure. Regardless, we kept the same plan except it was just me, my ex-husband, our kids, and her daughter with my MIL at her house.We had a good time! The kids had a blast in their neighborhood, my MIL hugged all of us as we left, and I posted photos on FB tagging my husband and his fiance as well.When I told friends and co-worker's my plans for Halloween, I was always asked, "Isn't that weird though?" By now, it isn't for us, but it took a long time to get to this point. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NpXSAo

No comments:

Post a Comment