Monday 28 October 2019

RIP our new mattress


My wife and I bought a brand new mattress from Ikea. It was their most expensive and most comfortable mattress. We were so happy with it. We loved it a lot.Today while my wife was breastfeeding our 5 week old. We heard a very loud and damp fart. We knew our baby made a very big poop. When the fart is damp, it means there is going to be a puddle of poop in the diaper.But 10 minutes before I gave my daughter to my wife so she can be breastfed, I changed her diaper. And because my baby kept kicking, I couldn't make the diaper tight enough.So that puddle of poop leaked everywhere. It got all over my wife who just got out of the shower. And it got all over our brand new mattress.I hate myself.Anyway, anyone got tips on how to get shit out of a mattress? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NgKfmY

No comments:

Post a Comment