Sunday 27 October 2019

Im an artist that cant encourage my daughter to draw.


So my daughter is 4 and such a big sweetheart. She loves seeing me draw and always wants to draw with me or paint with me. But. She dosent draw by herself anymore for like 3 months shes been asking me to draw her favorite characters. When i ask her to draw something she says she dosent know how. I am worried my art is dicouraging her to draw cause she dosent feel shell be good enough. I have one picture she drew by herself of me and i love it to bits. I want my daughter to enjoy expressing herself with art. Idk hiw to get her to draw on her own without asking me to draw what she want or her getting sad because she dosent know how.Tldr: i feel like my daughter gets discouraged when it comes to drawing and i dont know how to show her how fun it is.... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2qHgIev

No comments:

Post a Comment