Thursday 31 October 2019

Why are we so mean to each other


So Halloween is moved to Nov1 where I live due to extreme weather conditions tonight. This is all over the news and obviously, Facebook. Some people are going trick or treating tonight because hey, it’s just a little rain and wind and we’ve seen worse (oh, Canada!). Others want to follow the city’s recommendations. This is where it gets messy. I’ve read horrible things, parents saying « if you truly love your children you will do this » or « I will NOT open the door to the kids on the 31st!! »I mean, arent there any other more important things we should get this angry about?I honestly don’t care bc my kid is 14 mo and has high fever and we aren’t going trick or treating anyway. Buy wth, I just feel so sad that the parents are so mean to eachother.I guess this is just to vent, No question to ask but does anyone want to help me eat all the candy I bought to give?Tldr; Halloween is cancelled, people are mean.Bonus ridiculous point: it will be raining on friday too! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/34iUm1E

No comments:

Post a Comment