Wednesday 30 October 2019

What age do they start to "care" for themselves more?


My kids 10 (and a half), 8 (and a half) and 6 don't ever seem to do anything for themselves.Maybe I'm expecting to much but I just seem to spend my days saying the same things over and over."Get a drink", "Have a shower", "Pick your things up", "Wash your hands", "Turn the light off when you're done".These things won't get done unless I say, my 10 year old will go weeks between showers given the chance and my 8 year will not drink unless told to do so.When do these start to come naturally. At 10 should be getting in the shower on his own? At 8 should he get a drink without being told? At 6 should she wash her hands after going to the toilet without me telling her to do so? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2WyRoU4

No comments:

Post a Comment