Monday 28 October 2019

My 5 year old today: "Daddy, you want to hear a really funny word?"


Me: sure!Him: Fuck!Me: trying not to burst out laughing where did you hear that word?Him: what? fuck?Me: biting my lip so hard I could taste blood sweety, we don't ever say that word, it's a very bad word to say (keep in mind, the kid clutches his pearls if someone says "stupid" because he thinks it's a bad word).Him: oh, okay.Me: you're growing up now, so you're going to hear a lot of new bad words from your friends at school. I'm going to give you a piece of advice okay?Him: okayMe: Always run them by me before you say them around mommy, and I'll tell you if they're bad words. Got it?Him: got it.PauseHim: daddy?Me: yeah?Him: let's keep this between you and me, okay?Me: you got it.Some days being a dad is hilarious. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2JwsdvV

No comments:

Post a Comment