Monday 28 October 2019

What Now? After Bed Sharing?


My daughter is ten months old and recently has started falling off the bed. First time happened at one in the morning and I thought it was because I slept on the opposite side from where I usually do and she was confused. Then it happened again in the morning two days later. Our bed is pretty low to the ground and she was fine.I think she just moves too much when she’s sleepy for bed sharing in our bed to work for us anymore. She flops around and pushes away from me lately. But she will not sleep in the damn crib! I’m a young mom (21) and I’m in college and I just don’t have it in me to spend three hours every night trying to get her to sleep in her crib. I can’t just let her cry in there, it’s not in me.What I’m going to do now is just bring in a twin mattress from our spare room and sleep on it on the ground with her so she’s not making a twoish foot fall anymore.But I do ultimately want her to sleep in the crib because it’s just what needs to happen. Every other kid sleeps in their crib and I feel like a failure because mine just won’t :/Does anyone have any advice on switching without too many tears and not having crib training consuming my life? Especially since we’ve been bed sharing and nursing to sleep? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BOjtgn

No comments:

Post a Comment