Wednesday 30 October 2019

Screeching toddlers!!!


I would always be so apologetic every time my 18mo would scream at the top of his lungs. It’s usually when he’s about to eat or if he’s just super excited. Then there’s always the random screaming.To my luck i took my Little one to storytime at the library, he was fed and was pretty chill. There happened to be a book about puppies and he lost his shit. He started screaming because he loves puppies. I was about to leave when I heard the loudest fucking screech I’ve ever heard. This little girl around the same age is running to him screaming her heart out.My son was terrified and stopped screaming. Eventually the little girl stopped screaming too but wow was she loud.I’m no longer apologetic and whatever, fuck it, its just what kids do. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BXEeq6

No comments:

Post a Comment