Thursday 31 October 2019

Mean Kids


My kids are mean, to me. Daily I hear about how I am hated, I am boring, they would rather have another mom, etc. This has been going on and now it's really getting to me. I work 50 hours a week 3rd shift. Sorry yes, I may be boring, but it's because I am working my ass off to provide for you. I have rules so I am horrible. I took Halloween off of work to spend the day with them doing crafts and watching spooky movies and yesterday they brought me to tears because of their meanness. Now I am not in the mood to do anything with them. I would rather go to work. I cried again this morning after getting them on the bus. Do your kids make you cry or am I just being a big baby. It's has been over a year with this and it is wearing on me. My sons are 10 and 7. This is a bit of a rant but I don't want to tell anyone I know about this, I am embarrassed. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/335errN

No comments:

Post a Comment