Thursday 31 October 2019

Grounded from Trick or Treating


My son is almost 5 and got sent home from preschool today for kicking and hitting his teacher it got serious enough that they removed him from the classroom. He says another kid took his toy and the teacher didn’t make him give it back and that’s what started the fit. My wife picked him up and he screamed all the way home about missing the Halloween party at school.I came home and spoke with him about acceptable behavior and grounded him to his room and no tv no tablet until he can go back to school tomorrow. However this means not going out trick or treating tonight.AITA for not letting him go? My wife says he’s already missing his school party but I don’t think he should get to do anything until he is allowed back at school via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2WtSvEx

No comments:

Post a Comment