Sunday 27 October 2019

14 year old son sending nudes to girlfriend


Today I got a distressed call from my 14 year old son's girlfriend's mom saying that my son was exchanging nudes with her daughter (also 14). It started when my son asked her for nudes. She gave him the nudes, and he sent some to her. This had been going on for the past couple weeks. At that point, I was just so shocked. In our state (Maryland), it's illegal for minors to share and retain sexually explicit content. So basically, both him and his girlfriend could be in trouble with the law. Right now my son is at basketball practice, and I plan on talking to him about this when he gets home. I will download a monitoring app onto his phone to make sure he doesn't do anything like this again. What should I do? How should I talk to him about this? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Nfej2k

No comments:

Post a Comment