Monday 28 October 2019

Looking for suggestions on ways to preserve a parent's ashes for a child.


My son's dad passed away a year ago and he was recently given a vial of his father's ashes. He has them wrapped in bubble wrap in a small box on a shelf near his bed. I have been looking into different ways to preserve and/or display cremated remains but most things I've found are either fragile, really expensive or like an 8 year old would definitely just lose it. I want it to be something appropriate for his age but also something that will last and allow him to feel that closeness he needs. Internet searches haven't provided me with much help and I was just wondering if the parents of Reddit might have any ideas for me.Thank you in advance. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BUsjco

No comments:

Post a Comment