Friday 29 March 2019

The other parent will not tell me where he resides so I will not allow my child to go with him


The title pretty much covers it. I asked where my son’s whereabouts will be and he says his girlfriends house. Which is okay but I don’t know who or where she lives. He doesn’t believe it’s any of my business and I feel that’s just ridiculous.He does not drive and he has gotten evicted from his previous home and has moved in with her. I feel anywhere my son goes I have the right to know where and who he’s around.Am I being selfish? He claims I’m keeping his child away but I feel I am entitled to that information. I do not believe he will harm our child but due to his instability I would feel more secure knowing this. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FJwvhU

No comments:

Post a Comment