Friday 29 March 2019

So I'm slightly struggling with the fact that parenting means worrying any time you're not with your child/kids. Does this go away?


My daughter is about two and my wife is due with our second in the summer. My worrying isn't at all any kind of debilitating state, but I still find myself like low key concerned that something will happen to my daughter when I'm not there. Reddit doesn't help because there's so many stories about two year olds being found dead in the night, or being in an accident at daycare, or any number of out-of-your-control situations.I've never been a worrier in my life but as my family expands I feel like there's a baseline of concern that I'm going to have this amazing gift that is my daughter / impending daughter / amazing wife taken away from me.Is this like a temporary state people go through as your family expands or is this just the long term reality of being a parent that never goes away? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FL45En

No comments:

Post a Comment