Saturday 30 March 2019

Finally Got The House Clean!!! A couple questions


1) Can somebody explain the birds and the bees of toys to me? Because either somebody is smuggling thousands of toys a day into our house, or they're reproducing.2) Anyone wanna take bets on how long this neatness and cleanliness lasts? It took about 2 and a half hours to get the house presentable for guests coming this evening..... Kiddo and Momma will be home in about an hour..... The question is how destroyed will it be when they show up and I try to pretend we aren't animals?3) Who put all these socks under the couch?4) Why does my daughter think when she's done with her pacifier the storage place for it while in her crib is to throw it in the crack between the wall. There's a pile of Binky's down there.5) We had a full bucket of Legos. Riddle me this Batman! Why is there only half a bucket? Huh?! Where could they have gone?!6) I just remembered I have to dust..... Crap via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2THzScZ

No comments:

Post a Comment