Sunday 31 March 2019

my 10 year old can't tell time


What it says in the title. George can read a digital clock but not an analogue one. He is protected at the moment because he is young and at the moment segregated from nuro typical students, however all of this will change next year. I'm worried other kids will pick on him. I have tried to teach him myself but I'm not getting anywhere I find myself avoiding it now and I often have to cut the sessions short because I find myself getting annoyed and I want to avoid traumatizing him or turning this into a chore, also this brings back some very painful memories for me which I'm not gonna talk about right now. I had to cut a session short yesterday which upset him as he wanted so bad to prove to me he could do it, which also made me feel bad. I know for a fact that he is not being taught about this at school, because I have looked through his school books and seen no evidence of this. What am I going to do? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uASDVx

No comments:

Post a Comment