Friday 29 March 2019

How do you discipline without forcing insincerity?


I’m too young to have kids at the moment, but I plan to eventually. I’ve always wondered this so I thought it was time to ask.Normally, parents will tell their kid to say sorry when they do something wrong to another kid. When the child claims to be in the right though- I find it hard to understand it. I don’t want my child to lack sincerity or be locked down by others morals of what they should do in that situation.My thought would be to instead pull them to the side and ask them if they thought it was wrong, and talk to them honestly about what they think they should do. My only problem is that I don’t know if this would cause any problems in school?Let me know your thoughts or a solution to this. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2CJnxQa

No comments:

Post a Comment