Sunday 31 March 2019

April Fool's Day is upon us - What's your best prank given to or received by your kids?


Drawing a blank this year and need some inspiration for one of our houses favorite traditions. Two years ago we put colored bulbs in all the lights and told the kids it was always that way. Year before I had my son rush through his morning routine despite it being Sunday and drove him to school. We went for doughnuts after since ruining a Sunday morning was pretty shitty.So far my son's been making me proud with his pranks. Last year he filled up an Amazon box with dirt with a note saying "April Fool's!" and convinced me it was a present he and my wife got me. My daughter basically copies what he does in far worse way but the kid's 5 and I appreciate the effort.Inspire away! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FJaq1Z

No comments:

Post a Comment