Sunday 31 March 2019

How to be more interactive with my young toddler?


Hi all - I’m feeling like a pretty terrible parent.I have a toddler who is 18 months old to be exact. I think it’s a difficult age for activities because she’s not big enough to really play in play museums around here (3+) or have the attention span to do bigger toddler/kid activities but too old for baby things.I feel like I’m not being interactive with my child. Most days I have her watch YouTube videos (Little Baby Bum, Cocomelon) as it’s my go to when I have to be doing something else, or she plays with her toys. We do love going out as the weather warms up but the mosquito population is terrible in our area.What can I do to interact with her more? Any favorite toys you would recommend? Educational activities? Just any tips or comments? Because I feel like a lousy parent. I feel like other parents probably do way more with their children. She is my first and I never grew up around babies/kids so I’ve been learning everything as I go! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HPTE4u

No comments:

Post a Comment