Thursday 28 March 2019

Am I a bad step parent for making my step daughter ride to a pizza joint with her coach?


Ok so I have a 13 year old step daughter. I’ve been with her dad for 8 years, and we have two toddlers together. Generally her mom and I have a good relationship, but I think she babies her daughter too much. Today she has softball practice and dinner with her team after practice. We have to pick her up from her bus stop, take her home, than drop her back off at school for practice because she doesn’t want to sit there for an hour until practice starts. Ok whatever, that’s fine. We weren’t gonna go to the pizza place with her cause we’re on a tight budget and told her we would give her money if she can find a ride and we would pick her up when she was done, She found a ride with her coach but threw a fit because she wanted her dad to pick her up from practice and take her to pizza. Now her mom and her are upset at her dad cause of this little incident which I think is so minuscule to begin with. Crap like this always happens because she’s not getting her way. Am I wrong? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FIUApl

No comments:

Post a Comment