Sunday 31 March 2019

First day


I feel like I’m kind of getting the hang of this. My LO is a week old. FTM.My baby had jaundice that kept getting worse. On top of a terrible delivery experience. Yesterday was the first day his bilirubin was lowering and we were able to relax a bit. He was poked everyday this week. Today was the first day we didn’t have lab draws or doctor appointments. My husband and I were able to enjoy a day with our little guy for the first time. He’s going back to work this week and I’ll be alone with the baby (thankful for maternity leave and saving up). I know this isn’t gonna be easy but I’m feeling more secure in my mom ability. Sorry I’m all over the place, just needed to get this out there to people who understand. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uzHxAd

No comments:

Post a Comment