Thursday 28 March 2019

Should I consider changing daycares?


I'm not sure if I'm overreacting but I'm considering changing my son's daycare because of the office staff. I'm really happy with the teachers in the classroom and my son has adjusted quite well to being there full-time in only a few weeks.My only issue is the office staff. They are really rude and disrespectful when they talk to me. They also tried to overcharge me and argued with me about it before finally fixing my bill. Since this interaction they don't even say good morning or good afternoon to me. It didn't really bother me until the day before yesterday when my son was injured at school but no note was sent home with him. I'm the only other person who watches him so I know it happened there. It doesn't bother me that he got hurt because I've been working with kids for 20 years and I know kids get hurt but i would like to know what happened.I asked the office staff about it and they told me to ask his teacher. I guess I should've just gone and asked but if I stay in the class and talk to his teachers he ends up really upset and crying. I explained this and asked if they could just write me an incident report but still haven't heard anything back. Maybe they just got busy and forgot but it really makes me wonder about the management because it's their responsibility to make sure those forms are being completed. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uwt3kv

No comments:

Post a Comment