Sunday 31 March 2019

Shout out to the single dads who can’t afford a lawyer


I’m with you.Just last week I had court order made and so far I have yet to see my youngest daughter. It’s been 6 months now, and I probably won’t see her until the end of April.I’ve been to the Attorney Generals office, the district clerks office, the district attorneys office, the judge, the sheriffs office, the local PD, CPS office. Everyone told me the same thing.We can’t give you legal advice.This is the most frustrating thing that I’ve ever dealt with. What’s the point of having a court order if you don’t even have to obey it?But shoutout to the guys that have to listen to “gEt aN aTtOrNeY” even though they already charge hundreds of dollars an hour. Must be nice having money to afford one. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2FMeoYL

No comments:

Post a Comment