Sunday 31 March 2019

Just saw an IG acct for my dad's friend that concerns me


MY DAUGHTER'S FRIENDHi- I was just checking in on IG and had a recommended account. Looked at the bio- and I'm pretty sure it was my dd's best friend, a gay 16 yo guy, whose mom is a friend of mine. I love that boy and his whole family.The bio said "loves big cock😍" - among other things- and it concerns me very much! It's dangerous!His mom knows he's gay, but she told me he has tried to meet a person IRL that he first met online, and it worried her. So I texted her & asked her to call me. I dread telling her about it. I hate feeling like I am butting in, but I would TOTALLY want to know if my dd had a profile like that.Really just venting. Any support welcome. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2HPjmGq

No comments:

Post a Comment