Saturday 30 March 2019

My best friend texted me saying that she " walked in " on her son and my sons girlfriend having sex !!??


Basically she (my best friend Rachelle ) came home from work an hour early and walked in on them.My son is on the sensetive side and id hate to see his reactionThe other boy (my friends son) is the "tough kid" in the neighborhood.Parents of reddit: I think he should find out on his own as it would be embarrassing to hear thus from your mother Am I making the right decision or no??.Im 100% positive my son dosent know anything as he is not a open relationship.Me and my friend are both divorced mothers.Me 43 Friend 44My son and his gf been together since they were 15Theyre 16 17 now and my friends son is 16. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2WBIyU3

No comments:

Post a Comment