Saturday 30 March 2019

The Constant Sick Cycle


My son will be 10 months old next week and has been in daycare full time since he was 4 months. He's been thriving there, and honestly, I'm a better mom when I have projects and goals outside of our home. The first few months went great. Then January hit and it's been an unended cycle of colds, teething and developmental jumps. It feels like it's been months since everyone in our house has been healthy and happy at the same time. I know bugs are a normal part of daycare, especially when he's at this stage where everything goes in his mouth, but my husband and I are beyond exhausted.Does anyone have any advice on how to help us break this cycle? Does it get better when cold and flu season slows down? How old were your kiddos when they built up an immune system strong enough to not succumb to every little thing that comes through? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2U7yyW6

No comments:

Post a Comment