Thursday 28 March 2019

Feeling guilty about full time preschool as a SAHM


My husband and I signed my son up for full time preschool, starting in the fall. My son currently attends part time preschool and I stay home with our infant daughter.We had to apply for school (2nd year, starts in September) in January. At the time, I was (still am) overwhelmed with taking care of both kids. My daughter is healthy but very demanding. And my son wants my attention, too, of course. So I feel like I'm neglecting both kids in a way. I was relying on screen time to distract my son more than I'd like to admit. My husband was the one to suggest we just opt for full time preschool in the fall.Now I'm feeling very guilty about it though. Since I don't have a job, I feel like I should be able to take care of both kids. But I also feel like I'm giving 110% of myself to my kids but still coming up short. Like, I often consider shaving my head to save the 30 seconds it takes to put my hair up in a mom bun.Is it normal to send your kid to full time preschool if you're not working? If not, how on Earth do you manage? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OuqV5X

No comments:

Post a Comment