Friday 29 March 2019

RSVPing to birthday parties


My daughter’s 8th birthday is coming up & she decided that she wanted to invite some friends from her class to her birthday party. Many schools advise you need to invite the whole class when bringing in invitations so no one feels left out. I asked her teacher and she advised me that this was not the case, so I sent in 10 invitations with my daughter. In the past, I have handed birthday party invitations directly to parents after school. This year, my daughter is in a new school where the majority of the students ride the bus so this really isn’t an option. So basically, it is about a week and half before her party & I have gotten zero responses. I’ve asked my daughter if she’s sure she handed them out, asked if the kids were going, etc.I suppose I’m just worried that no one from school will end up at my daughters birthday party and this will be a blow to her. She did invite 4 or 5 friends outside of school. Everyday she asks me who responded to the invitations and i have to tell her no one. I knew not everyone would be able to but do people not RSVP anymore ? Anyone ever been in this situation? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2UZdCwK

No comments:

Post a Comment