Wednesday 31 October 2018

Yay me. Kids are hard, but so worth it!


I am a stay at home mom and often feel guilty for not bringing in money or not doing enough around the house. Today I went to do the dishes and my 18 yr old son said "I was just about to do that. In case you don't realize you do too much work." He then did the dishes with me. He was serious. Then while helping my 13 yr old daughter with homework she mentioned that her Algebra teacher told them they couldn't miss any of the new material or it would really mess them up. She said to herself "that's ok cuz I have a smart mother to teach me." She too was for real. These made me feel a little more valuable and valued. I have 3 great kids and a fantastic husband. Very blessed! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2QeDpil

No comments:

Post a Comment