Sunday 28 October 2018

Pregnant with #2.. not sure how I feel about it.


I have a 2 year old, and am about 6 weeks along with our second. We wanted a second but didn’t expect it to happen so fast (first month trying, while our first child took 3 years to conceive). My first pregnancy was wonderful, I never really had morning sickness or anything major happen. I was pregnant all summer, which kind of sucked, but I loved being pregnant overall.Fast forward to now.. I’ve been nauseas for basically a week and do not have the energy to do anything. It’s super annoying and inconvenient not being able to keep up with my toddler. Some days I get excited about having a new little beeb, other days I’m wondering what the fuck I’ve done and how could the relationship ever compare to the one I have with my current child? I then feel guilty for thinking that.. but it’s the truth.I already hate being pregnant this time, and I feel so bad for saying that. I know there are thousands of women who would love to be in my shoes, yet here I am complaining about being able to actually get pregnant. (I struggled with PCOS for years, I get it.) I’m currently sucking down lemon water and trying not to barf all over my couch. Send help ~ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2z7eRQX

No comments:

Post a Comment