Saturday 27 October 2018

Gender nonconforming child


I'm a single dad and my 10 year old son just told me that he "feels like a boy and a girl". My son has always been a bit "feminine". He likes to play with barbies, has long hair, and likes to wear nail polish and I've always been ok with that. With his identity announcement, he also announced that he would like to start wearing "girls" clothes.I would really like to surprise him with a new wardrobe, but I am completely clueless about the differences between "boy" and "girl" clothing. Can anybody help me with sizing conversions?Also, does anyone have any advice on raising a gender nonconforming son?Thanks!*Edit* My kid is going on a week long vacation with my parents. That's why I can't take him shopping. But I would like for him to have new clothes when he returns. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OUnvNh

No comments:

Post a Comment