Tuesday 30 October 2018

When “I don’t want to” becomes “I don’t know how”?


4 years old has been the most difficult and trying age of all. My daughter is 4.5 and the usual disobedience has changed to lying and disobedience. Even the most basic things she’s now lying to try to get out of them. “I don’t know how to put my pants on.” “I don’t know how to buckle my car seat.” She also recently said she wants a new mommy, since I give her meat and veggies for dinner (she wanted candy and chips). I’m at my wits end, SAHM so there’s no escape. Everything is a battle to her and every time I think it can’t get worse, it does. I’ve tried taking away privileges, giving time outs, and giving rewards for doing what she doesn’t want to do. Nothing is effective.Anyone have advice or suggestions? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2yJMbxO

No comments:

Post a Comment