Monday 29 October 2018

My 1 year old always cries with me


I don't really know if this is the correct place to ask but I am really confused.I currently only get to see my daughter once a week on Mondays for an hour at my EXs place. We are working on getting our divorce finalized and so for now that is the agreement to visitations until it is final.For the last three visits my daughter seems to cry a lot and will not calm down no matter what I do. I will carry her, sing to her and try to console her and she will not stop. Eventually she either falls asleep or stops crying and goes back to normal.I have talked to my EX and she has told me that it's because i don't care enough to get to know my daughter and this is why she cries. I do ask her for tips and advice but she claims I just need to figure it out. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if my little girl just dislikes me.She is usually a happy kid but this is really making me sad.Any advice would help. If i need to post this somewhere else please let me know.Thanks via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2RmX53t

No comments:

Post a Comment