Monday 29 October 2018

I am so not a fan of those toy review videos!


I let my two year old son use my IPad, I take care of him and my three month old baby girl all by myself (husband helps when he's off but we literally have no one else to help), so I am really not ashamed of about letting him use the IPad for a bit everyday.He plays Lego games, puzzle games, watch PBS kids and Youtube Kids.What bothers me more and more are the toy review videos. My son is very fond of them.Those videos are just some kid playing with toya, almost showing off, you can see their house is fill with toys, parents are encouraging kids to act out. What makes me angry was yesterday one of those toy review kid was showing off his McDonalds toys (I looked it up online they were super expensive) and eating his McDonalds meal, my son just can't wait to show me that video and saying he wants McDonalds.Husband and I are going to find a way to block this kind of videos, or just delete YouTube kids.Anyone having a smiliar problem here? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2yC8Ax6

No comments:

Post a Comment