Wednesday 31 October 2018

I did it! (humblebrag)


Due to some medical issues, my partner and I shuffled our plans for children forward a few years. We were both 28 when our first was born, but I was still studying, so it wasn't exactly the ideal time. But it was something we really wanted.He was 6 weeks old when I started my masters in architecture. I was so anxious and scared. The thought of juggling full time study, part time work, a newborn, and a mortgage seemed insane. But where I am a masters is required for registration as an architect, so my undergrad would be a waste if I didn't continue.He's now nearly 2 years old and next week he'll be in the audience when I defend my final project. I'm exhausted, but we pulled through! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SAcgI3

No comments:

Post a Comment