Monday 29 October 2018

Leaving my baby for the first time at night


My daughter is a very active 15 month old. Her dad and I have had 0 time alone since she was born, we went to the movies once and maybe to eat something while she stayed with her grandma or grandpa (my parents are divorced).For my birthday, my boyfriend and I decided to travel for 3 nights to Chile. We live in Uruguay so it’s a little over 2 hours flight. My father agreed to look after her. And I trust him, I’m not afraid she won’t be taken care of or anything, I’m scared of how much I’m gonna miss her. We have never been apart at night, ever. She would be 18 months by the time we travel.And she still breastfeeds. But I think my relationship with my SO could benefit from being some time alone.I guess what I’m trying to say is: should I leave her here? Bring her? We’ve already traveled with her last July and it was hell. Am I being selfish by going with SO and not bringing her? Thanks for reading all my rumbling. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2CNXCr2

No comments:

Post a Comment